Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Additions

By the way, if any of you have missed our news, let me fill you in:

We bought a minivan.  Actually, not really a minivan.  It's a bus.  A VW.  A Routan.  We really didn't want a minivan so it's just more fun for us to call it something other than what most people think to call it.  After all, it is one of a kind in our church parking lot and that says something.

We bought a minivan because we hated our Taurus.  And because we couldn't fit 3 car seats in our other car.  Get it, 3 car seats?  We only have 2 kids.

So things are a little bit tight in our garage.  Know what else is a bit tight?  My clothes.

We are excited to announce that we will be adding a baby boy to our family.  

Well, most of us are excited.  Cambree really wanted either a baby sister or a baby monkey.  So she's warming up to the whole idea still.


He's due November 23. 

I will not be having Thanksgiving dinner at my house this  year.


4 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Took you long enough to let us in on the scoop. :) We are soooo excited for you! We're happy you're having a boy, though that little monkey is awfully cute. Hope you are feeling well. You look great in the pictures in the Vernal post!

Cynthia said...

It is funny...I was talking to my husband the other day about which family members lived in Utah and when I mentioned your family, I wondered when the next one would join your family (not out loud, just a random thought). A week later I saw the announcement on Facebook. Congrats! We love little boys around here :)

LoveYaMissYa said...

I've been waiting for this post since I saw your announcement on facebook! So excited for a little boy. Bree will eventually realize that having a little brother is a little like have a baby monkey! At least it is around here!

Shanna said...

I am so excited for you~ Boys are way less dramatic than girls. We still need to get together and catch up. Kristol is due with a girl in a week so maybe after that/